Lumacon is an established multi-disciplinary contracting specialist
- Quality in our Administrative and Technical Delivery
- Reliability of the Systems and Structures we Build
- Efficiency and Value for Money in the Projects we Deliver
- Honesty and Transparency in all our Functions
- Continuous improvement and compliance to ISO Standards
Who we are
Registered as Close Corporation: 1998
Converted to (Pty) Ltd: 2016
Head Count: +100 people
Lumacon is 100% black owned and holds level 1 BBBEE accreditation.
The firm was founded by Derrick Tshivhase who continues to serve the organization in his capacity as the Executive Chairman. The firm is managed by a diverse senior management with a broad range of expertise spanning infrastructure development, engineering, project management, finance and cost management, information, communications and technology, industrial labour relations, automation, and smart solutions development.
Our People understand and believe in the Lumacon of tomorrow and contribute to that dream through the contributions they make today.
We are proud of our People